Tuesday 19 July 2011

Clarity Love Aperture

Now that I am making cards regularly, I need to make sure I give myself enough time to make cards for my friends and loved ones.  Realising that my friends 1st wedding anniversary is this month, I put together this card using Clarity Stamps and brayering techniques. Considering I had never done an aperture stamped image before, and my brayering skills are still developing, I am quite pleased with the end result.


Anniversary Card
 The colours may not be as visible on the picture, but the LOVE is embossed in purple with a grainy effect and the bottom mat is a lavender patterned paper that I picked up at Summer Crafting.  The sky and ground are brayered, both in and outside the aperture. 

This burgundy dots layer is about A5 size, so overall the card is a bit on the larger side, but as it is being hand delivered that shouldn't be a problem!

No comments:

My Weight Loss Journey