Sunday 21 August 2011

Blue Christmas

This card is one that will hopefully give a different meaning to 'blue christmas'. 


I used the tree stamp from the Polka Doodles Christmas Fun clear stamp set and coloured it using promarkers.  I distressed around the tree with green and blue distress ink.  The snow on the tree and the ground is flower soft pearl white and the snow in the air is white liquid pearls and a tad of flower soft for good measure.

The card and the blue layers are made from pearl cardstock.  The patterned paper is from Papermania.

I am entering this card in the Winter Wonderland 'Cards for Men/Boys' challenge.

Thanks as always for looking.  I hope you like it and would love to hear any comments you may have.

Take care and happy crafting
xx Denise

1 comment:

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Lovely cards. It's always good to have something that can take your mind off troubles. Big hugs.

My Weight Loss Journey