Sunday 21 August 2011

Christmas is coming!

What better way to keep busy than getting ahead on some Christmas cardmaking.  In the spirit of season, I made this card.

Sparkling Elf
I used Elfie from Polkadoodles Magical Winter CD by Nikky Hall.  She and the gifts are coloured in with Letraset Flex Markers and embellished with Stickles and Liquid Pearls.  The snowflakes are punched out of light blue glitter paper.

Perhaps I used a bit more 'bling' than I would normally put on a card, but once I got started I couldn't stop!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Crafter's Companion - Challenge 15 - Glitter and Glitz

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Use a Lot

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and my creations.  Any feedback is welcomed!

Take care and happy crafting
xxDenise

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

A really fun card and never too early to start those Christmas cards. Thanks for playing at CC. I have some mega candy on offer. Marianne x

Sazzle said...

What a super fun image and such a lot of presents too (you can never have enough bling!)

Thanks for sharing this with us over at Fussy and Fancy for our "add a lot" challenge this fortnight and good luck.

xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

Sazzle

http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/

My Weight Loss Journey