Monday 8 August 2011

Things that make you go "Awww"

Ok, so maybe when you think cute and Christmas, Santa himself may not be the first thing that comes to mind, but when it is the adorable Santa straight from the imagination of Nikki Hall, I couldn't help but go 'Aww'. That's why when I saw the 'Cute Christmas' theme for the Christmas Crafting blog challenge I knew what I had to do!

Santa was stamped with black memento and coloured with pro markers. The tree was printed from one of Nikki Hall's CDs (will update with which asap) and was coloured using the Letraset flex and pro markers. Both images were embellished with Zig Wink of Stella pens. The 'dots' on the tree are various coloured Stickles.

The backing paper is from Polka doodles Sundae of Seasons winter section. The layers are green glitter card and gold satin card.

I thought about putting a bow or candy cane or something else on the cardl but decided to leave it sweet and simple.

Thank you for checking out my blog and my creations. I sincerely appreciate all my followers and welcome any and all 'constructive' comments.

More to come soon.........

I have to do some 'homework' from this past Saturdays class with Barbara Gray and Clarity Stamp, so be prepared for some patterns!

Happy Crafting
xx Denise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done, all your colouring is great. Am particularly fond of the elephant!

Arline said...

This is lovely...what a cute Santa he is! Your colouring is great too. Thanks for joining in with the Christmas Crafting Challenge again this month!xx

My Weight Loss Journey