Thursday 9 February 2012

Just Inspirational - A bit more Lily of the Valley

Well, clearly I have done a bit of poor planning in my posting order.  I had already done this card for my DT card for this week's new challenge at Just Inspirational Challenges, and didn't realize I would be posting it right after another LOTV creation.  Ah well....we will just chock it up to 'variations on a theme'.

Here is the card...


And this was the inspiration:




Obviously I am enchanted by this LOTV stamp.   It is colored with Flex Markers and then die cut with a Spellbinders Nestabilities die.  I decided to leave it white to pick up the white in the flowered backing paper.  I decided to have a play with some textured card, embossing and punching.  I think I had nearly all of my 'machinery' out for this one...lol.

To finish it off I added some flowers an braided vintage ribbon.  I wish I could take credit for the larger flowers, but they were purchased 'as is' in Germany.  However, I imagine other than the swirled metal bits they would be relatively easy to duplicate.   I will have to give that a try.

Anyway, the gang over at Just Inspirational Challenges what you can come up with this week, so pop over and check out the challenge and enter your creation.   There is a £10 LOTV voucher for the winner :)

Thanks for looking and happy crafting!

xx Denise

5 comments:

Jan said...

Aw it's lovely xx Jan

Emma Goddard said...

Lovely card hun, great colours xxx

Choccy said...

Such a cuute image ! I do love your card.
Choccy xx

Victoria said...

I love that braided ribbon and cute stamp! Fab!

Janice said...

So, so pretty, especially the ribbon!

My Weight Loss Journey