Tuesday 7 February 2012

Lots of Love

Hello again.

As I have been trying to occupy myself while (hopefully) recovering from an acute back strain, I have been able to make a few cards.

In addition to the design team card I did for the Crafty Boots Challenges Valentines theme, I decided I wanted to do another card just for the fun of it.  Saying that, I have fun making all the cards I do, but sometimes it is nice to just be inspired and make a card for no special reason.

Without further ado, here is the card:



I used this Lily of the Valley stamp which I colored with Letraset Flex Markers.  Then I die cut around the image, and the indigo backing layer with a spellbinders nestabilities die.  As it was the largest I had, I decided to offset the layers.  The back-most backing paper is by Nancy Watt, as is the sentiment.  It was in a magazine, though I can't recall which.

Let me know what you think.  I love reading your comments.


Oh, if you have a moment, you can also check out the current challenge at Just Inspirational Challenges where the theme is Steam punk.


Take care
xx Denise

10 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Denise! I love the colours and the image is beautiful.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Jan said...

Fab card Denise xx Jan

Alyx said...

Ooh...what gorgeous colours and such a cute image. Love it.
xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card I love the colours. Chris xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Such a cutie, gorgeous card

Ali x

annemarks said...

So gorgeous and my favourite colour :)

Victoria said...

I love LOTV and this is such a great card!

Carole Z said...

Love it Denise! Super colours, Carole Z xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So pretty, I love the sweet image
Lindsay xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

So sorry to hear about your back, is it any better yet?

Another lovely Valentine card, I do love LOTV, they are so sweet. Fab backing paper, matching your colour scheme really well.

I know what you mean about getting a bit carried away and making cards just for fun, I seem to have had an attack of this myself ........ perhaps it's the weather!

Hope you are up and about soon.

Dionne x

My Weight Loss Journey