Thursday 12 April 2012

Just Inspirational -Delicious Doodles - Butterfly Bliss

Happy Thursday everyone!  Another Thursday brings us another fun challenge from Just Inspirational Challenges.

This week's sponsor is Delicious Doodles.  Check them out for loads of gorgeous images.

Here is the inspirational photo for the challenge:


 and here is my design team card:


This image was really lovely to work with.  In addition to it being gorgeous, the line art is very bold and strong, and inspired my card layout.

The image is colored with Flex Markers.  I used a combination of papers for the matting and layering incluing black matte, green glitter, blue mirror board, cream paper and a lovely patterened glittered acetate which is affixed to the cream card layer using brads.

I do have a recipient in mind for this card, but as her birthday is not for a few weeks, I may have to do another card for her so she won't have had a web preview of her birthday card...lol.

I decided to enter this card in a challenge as well...

Crafting When We Can - Things with Wings

I hope you like the card, and if so, please feel free to leave me a comment.  Actually, you can leave constructive criticism as well, so feel free to comment whether you like the card or not!

Do pop over to Just Inspirational Challenges to link up your inspired creations.  I, and the rest of the design team, love looking at them.

Take care and keep on crafting!

xx Denise

6 comments:

MiMi Dibble said...

Super cute and I love the coloring.

Chris said...

Beautiful card love the image and colouring, nice to see a subtle background so it does not distract from the image Love it. Chris xx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Just love it !!

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous. I love the colours you have used and your colouring is gorgeous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a beautiful card hun, the image is gorgeous, love the colours too
Lindsay xx

Poppet said...

A beautiful card Denise, I love the way you have kept the LO simple and just let your wonderfully coloured image take centre stage.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

My Weight Loss Journey