Thursday 12 July 2012

JIC Challenge - Two for the price of one!

Hello everyone!  Due to a happy accident, this week's challenge at Just Inspriational Challenges has two wonderful sponsors....






and here is your inspirational photo.....



Here are my contributions for your considerations :)
This card was made using a variety of digikit elements, most of which were from a kit by Scrapper's Delights.  The digi stamp is also from Scrappers Delights.  I made the layout using CAP, and inserted the digistamp in line art form for coloring with Flex Markers after printing.  The only non-digital aspect besides the coloring is the striped backing card, which is from a Hunkydory set offered as the free members gift at C&C.  It went perfectly with the challenge colors and my layout.  It is nice when things work out that way.




This card layout was also done in CAP.  The only non digital element is the coloring of the Stamp n doodle image, which was again done with Flex Markers.

I have to say I am becoming quite addicted to using Craft Artist Professional for my card making.  I tend to think of things that might look good 'after the fact', so doing the layout digitally allows me to put a ribbon underneath a layer that on a normal card I might have already glued down..lol.  Saying that, I did consider a ribbon under the image layer on my first card, but I had already glued the striped card down..... so I still have work to do with my planning!

Please stop by the main challenge blog to see what the rest of the design team have created and to link up your own wonderful projects!  We also have a facebook group if you want to join in there.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you can visit again soon.
xx Denise

5 comments:

jane stillman said...

two fabulous cards on the theme, especially love the second one x

ju said...

Lovely cards...my favourite is the second one too x

Linda Simpson said...

Two really stunning card. Loving the layouts and the papers and the images are just gorgeous.

Hugs
Lindaxxxx

sparklingblackrose said...

Really really pretty cards! I have new Fantastic Ribbons candy and a new challenge on my blog if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/exciting-new-challenge-for-all-my.html
Elaine-xxx-

Stampers Delights said...

WOW i love what you did with my products hun thank you so much for working with them ...so pretty!

Love Janice XXX

My Weight Loss Journey